Monday, March 11, 2024

Keeping Busy

 

This week I wrote a new scene (the "mystery" one for Rahib, if you took part in the poll), a new scene with Gabriel (cheerleader content) and I started planning stuff out for the Golden Leaf quest.

The general idea is to have a lot of small branches in the quest based on your previous actions as the countess (who's your guard captain, if you impressed the other nobles during the party, and so on and so forth) in the context of an emergency of some sorts in Golden Leaf (trying to keep the surprise, so I'll avoid more specific details). I have the general idea for what should affect it and how, but I still have some doubts over the moment to moment gameplay (if I want more "regular" adventuring stuff in between the reactions and choices). This might need some new maps depending on what I end up doing, but it shouldn't be a huge effort in that sense.

Other than this stuff, I did some miscellaneous tasks, like handling the new art I got from Stan checking if I could perform a couple of QoL improvements or bugfixes related to third-party scripts (which didn't go anywhere, as I realized it might take too long to be a good time investment), some minor maps adjustments, fixing the animation for the Djinni encounter (which actually didn't play before), and probably something else I can't remember.

More of the same should be the focus next week, although I'll try to prioritize the magic academy, as I try to finish most/all of what's left to do. Stay tuned for more news, and I'll see you next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment