Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Changing Course

 First of all, apologies for the late post. I am a little sick at the moment, so when it came to write it yesterday night, I just felt too tired to do so (I shouldn't have waited until it was so late).

Anyway, I thought for sure I'd be working on the academy last week, but inspiration didn't strike me, so I ended up writing a mini-quest, instead. We'll finally get something out of giving the foreign Gear to Janet so she could study it, but she will require some help from us... As usual.

I also wrote a new scene (the final event for the "suspicious" carillon you and the twins can receive after the party in Rahib), and fixed a bunch of typos I found while checking some old content.

I think I should be able to release the update next monday (give or take a day), so keep your schedule free for next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment