Monday, March 04, 2024

Like A (Golden) Leaf In The Wind

 

Here we are again! Since last time, I worked on maps some more (the mountain which houses the second temple, the minotaur village and more has been improved now). I am considering adding some extras (some items or gold you can find), but visually it's all done, although it will need testing to know if something broke.

I also worked on the walkthrough, adding some sub-sections to the magic academy entry, giving some details to the cheerleading content and how to reach it, and finally adding one more quest guide (I think the quest list is one entry behind at this point).

I have also been trying to figure out an elusive bug with the new Outcasts' quest (it seems that sometimes the game doesn't track properly how many paintings you have inspected). I still can't figure out why, but I have a "brute-force" fix that should make sure things work, no matter what.

My plans for the rest of the month are to start working on the last Golden Leaf quest (won't be finished this month), finish the cheerleading content (and possibly the magic academy) write some scenes I have in my plans already and then figure it out from there.

I guess we'll also have the art preview and polls hit soon on Patreon, as usual. I'd like to find some time to work on TOTDC 2, but we'll see when that happens. That's about it for the news, I hope you are looking for what's coming up next! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment