Monday, March 06, 2023

Behind Schedule, Ahead of the Curve?

 Things didn't quite work out as I envisioned them last week, but I got some stuff done anyway.

I wrote 2 scenes for the "bubble butt bimbo"/"free use" content/path. I am not 100% sure if I'll keep them as is or, or slightly tweak them, though, since I kind of like the bumbling fool of a student who likes bimbos, and maybe I should let him keep his meetings with Erica a completely separate deal from the other stuff. For now we just have a mind-control themed intro to the "free use" path, as a result of getting busy as a bimbo in the bathroom, and that's probably how it's going to stay for the release.

I prepared the new mechanics for the new set of classes you can attend, and I wrote some of the intro, although I have yet to write the introduction to the puzzle mechanics themselves. They are similar to one part of the practical exam, so it's not an alien concept, but it still needs some guidance for the differences. I didn't get to add more to Selina's lessons, though, which is a bummer but preparing the new mechanics took me longer than expected.

I made a couple of maps for the orc village, and I think I have selected and prepared most if not all the tilesets I need for the rest. I am also debating if I should have both orcs and goblins in one place, and what sort of relationship they might have if they do live together.

Anyway, that's all I got for you guys today. This week I'll try to get most stuff ready for testers, and then the week after that I should release the update around friday. In the meantime, the patrons-only art preview and polls should hit soon. Until next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment