Monday, March 13, 2023

The Return Of The Quick Recap

 So, I worked a LOT more than anticipated on the "Truth or Dare" event which was the winner from the poll. I think it got long enough, I might have to reconsider and split it in two different dates. For now, I'll ship this version to the testers, and look for their feedback.

I also finished the new classes, including the reward for finishing the first 3 puzzles, similarly to the previous set so of lessons. I got blindsided by the event I mentioned above, so I didn't accomplish much else. As a result, I might delay the release for a couple of days (saturday or sunday, instead of friday).

I'll keep this short, since I worked a bit beyond the usual time to wrap this up, so I'd like to get some rest for the day. Look forward to the update, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment