Monday, February 27, 2023

Sticking To The Plan

 As I mentioned last time, I ended up doing work on the walkthrough last week, for the most part. This week we get back to the academy, mapping for future content, and whatever small tasks might fit the schedule, if there is an opening.

While I was detailing some of the scenes of the ponygirl path in H-scenes list, I also found something slightly unfinished (we get no more "training" for being rebellious past the early stage). I might have to write one more scene for it. I also need to get more art for the path, so we'll likely get some eye candy for it in the Patreon april release.

Going back to the main focus of the week, I should try to setup the next set of lessons. We should get a new mini-game to go with the new prof and his lessons, and perhaps 3 more puzzles to go with Selina's lessons. She still needs 2 scenes to wrap her sexy content up, but I am not sure if I'll tackle this later on. Right now, I want to keep going with the "bubble butt bimbo" event, since I plan to have it evolve into a "free use" scenario which should be quite hot, and work as the kind of repeatable situation that doesn't involve any important NPC.

If I can make a map for the Orc village and something for the Outcasts missions, all the better. I find mapping is a good alternative to writing if I get stuck or I need to figure out some details first, so having something like that in the works is always good for overall productivity, as I can just do that while I think about writing in the background.

Anyway, this sounds already plenty for a week (might require a bit more time, depending on how well things go), and this post is probably plenty as well. See you next week for the usual progress report. Until next monday! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment