Monday, February 20, 2023

The Post-update Peace

The game got a release this weekend, and I got some rest today. Starting tomorrow, however, it's back to work! The focus should still be the magic academy, of course, but I'd like to do some mapping for future content as well (the orc village and the Outcasts storyline). First things first, however, I might have to work some more on the walkthrough. I wanted to do it last month, but I pushed for some more content in the academy (and I also did some work on TOTDC 2), so I couldn't find the time to work on that as well.

Patrons might get a new hotfix soon, since I got a report for an annoying bug (not a game-breaking one, though), but I think that's pretty much it for the short term news.

Let me know if any issues pop-up, and I'll be here next week to let you know how things are going. Until next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment