Monday, August 31, 2020

New Adventures and Old Friends(?)

 

So, last week, I ended up working on a couple of things. I have been writing some content/scene for the visit to Lord Kairos and I have been mapping/coding for the next adventurers' guild quest. I also did some minor work on the walkthrough early on, but I should work some more and also add the latest quest to the list soon.
 
For Lord Kairos, I wrote a fair bit, but I have been shifting between 2-3 key moments I wanted to tackle, so while I wrote enough for 2 or 3 scenes, none of the events are complete yet. I am questioning whether or not I should add the outside area of the mansion, since I am not sure I'd ever use it for something relevant (but then again, if I make the area re-visitable, I should probably do at least that much).
 
For the adventurers quest, I have finished the map for the main area + a couple of secondary rooms, and I prepared 2-3 puzzles to begin with. I also planned most of the event, although I am still thinking about a couple of points. This questline isn't story heavy, so it's mostly details for how I handle the NPCs in the area. This is a continuation of your quest with the other 2 adventurers, so I'd also like to make use of their skills multiple times, now that the previous quest sort of established what kind of support they can offer (at least a little bit).
 
Not much else to say, I think. With the new month, we'll soon get the usual art preview and poll for the game, so you can look forward to those (I figure I'll get them out near the end of the week or at the start of next week). I'll see you guys next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment