Monday, December 09, 2019

Sluggish Monday

So, one of the quests is almost finished, but I got some extra bugs, typos and small glitches to hunt down this week, so I didn't do as much progress as I was hoping for. It didn't help that today I was kind of tired and had some errands to run, so I didn't have as much time as usual. Oh well, I'll just have to make up for it in the coming days. 

One of the quests has some familiar faces and is building up to the final quest for the adventurers guild, and the other quest should start the same process for the mage guild.

Other than that, I got some more world-building and maps for the new city made, since it will be where these quests are located (a good way to introduce the city with some content, before I flesh it out in future updates).

Not much to say, really. Right now I just need to put in some effort to translate my plans into gameplay, mostly (I think I have the story hooks all prepared in my mind, and one of the quests already has all the context it's ever going to need).

This should be everything for now. If you have any questions, make sure to abuse the comment section below. See you guys next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment