Monday, December 16, 2019

Quick recap, coming through!

So, I finished the two quests I set out to prepare for the month. I'll upload the file for the testers soon, and tomorrow I'll start working on adding some more scenes/content while I fix the inevitable bugs as the testers reports come in.
 
I think the quests came out well, and they should lead nicely into some bigger content to wrap up the guilds. I have a few choices for the additional content, but I'll try to prioritize anything that I believe is easy to put together, so I can cram as much of it as possible in the next few days.
 
I'd like to release the new update around the 19th of the month. Preparing the maps took a bit longer than expected (and I still need to add a few locations), but I figure that finishing non-vital content can wait for after the holidays, and I'd rather not get swamped into adding more while on a very strict timetable at this point of the month.
 
Not much else to say, really. I hope to get some suggestions on how to improve the quests further from the testers, but I am already happy with them, and I think I managed to get enough testing of my own that the quest shouldn't be too buggy, so it should be smooth sailings on that front.
 
Look forward to the update! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment