Monday, December 02, 2019

Quest Juggling

So, it's that time of the week and that time of the month again. Thanks everyone for the support. ^_^
 
As for the weekly progress, I fixed a few bugs and I am working on multiple quests. I have been creating puzzles and maps for 3 of them. Why so many? A few reasons. One is that I was working on compiling a few tilesets, so I decided to put in a little more effort and try to get everything I need for a few areas in the game that aren't still explorable, another is that I'd like to have at least one extra quest for both guilds, the other is that I have a map ready for a "major" quest for the mage guild, so I am putting some work in that one as well. I'd like to tie a good chunk of it to the opening of Zanark, a small city south of Tarkas. It's supposed to be where Alec and his Master live, where a major library is located and is also the "ancestral home" to name a few things.
 
I might also add the visit to the mansion if you are a noble and got Kairos's vote in exchange for the titjob, even if it isn't a quest (I mean, might as well add something which is strictly for fun, if I am adding the new city). Once I wrap all of this up, I'll take care of some more loose ends already in the game (as always, input and suggestions on those are welcome).
 
If you are one of the 25$ donors or higher, and you haven't made any suggestions yet, make sure to contact me, if you have an idea about what you want. As we get closer and closer to the end of the game I might reach a point where I have to stop accepting more extra scenes, so make sure you let me know as soon as you have made up your mind.
 
For this month's art preview and polls, expect them by tomorrow or the day after at the latest.
 
...And that's all for the week! As always, if I forgot something, make sure to poke me in the comments, otherwise, I'll just go back to sleep. :^
 
See you soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment