Monday, September 02, 2019

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

You can't see them yet, but they are there in my PC, I swear! XD
 
Anyway, I kept working on the werewolf stuff. There are 4 new scenes, and some more structure to the content there. I got slightly delayed by some health issues I am currently investigating (nothing serious, but I might have to waste some time this week as well for tests, visits and whatnot), so sadly I didn't get to do as much as I would have liked.
 
I think I managed to make all the werewolves different enough so that interacting with them should be interesting, but I still feel like I need to give the area some extra "cool factor", so I'll think more about what I could do. This should get me close enough to meet my mental "content treshold" for an update, so I'll focus on the other stuff I mentioned in the previous post soon.
 
Speaking of which, expect the usual polls and art preview this week as well.
 
Not much else to report, currently, so I'll keep this short and sweet, but do let me know if you have questions, of course. Stay tuned for more of my ramblings, coming soon-ish! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment