Monday, September 03, 2018

Maps, maps and more maps

This week I wrote a follow up scene for the new shower scene with Carla, so that we have something that can be repeated everytime you help her. I wrote Alpharius's reaction to news about your uncle, Wrote most of the new quest and finished the related new maps, as well as fixed some typos/edited some of the dialogues. I also did some minor changes to old maps and tilesets, hopefully I didn't introduce any weird-looking glitches that way (but the world map and the barns now have some slightly improved looks).
 
I enlisted Stuart's help with creating interiors, so every now and then, some of the areas might actually be made by him.
 
Once I finish the new quest, I'll probably add some interactions with the new girl related to said quest, write a new scene for Ariel, and then start working on pregnancies. This should be everything for now, see you guys next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment