Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Return of the Dev

 

Sorry, last week I completely forgot about the dev blog (I think :p). I got distracted by the short story, the Caliross post-mortem (both available on Patreon) and whatnot. Anyway, I have been adding an alternative path to a series of scenes in TOTDC 2, and I figured out a few more details and pacing for the main story (it was bothering me for a while, but I think I know how I want to present everything for the demo portion of the game now).

I think an October release is likely, that way GTA 6 will avoid my release. :^

All jokes aside, I just hope September will finally be cooler, that would help a lot. I made progress, but nothing particularly exciting, although I think I finally tested the whole thing from start to finish in its current iteration. The only area that still needs immediate attention is already being worked on (the alternative path I mentioned), but maybe I can leave that for after the release, to speed things up. Other than that, it's a couple more scenes, a quest and the main plot hook for the demo "cliffhanger" of sorts. In theory, all very doable, although I'll have to finish updating the image gallery. I guess that one can also wait for after the release, but it's probably better to do it now, so I don't fall behind.

That's all for now, more posts and one tiny Caliross update will be coming this month (there was a small fix, I can't remember if I mentioned it elsewhere or not), so stay tuned! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment