Wednesday, September 09, 2026

I Almost Forgot It Again

Man, when I stop to follow my schedule to the letter, I really start to forget things! Anyway, it's been kind of a slow week: I wrote a new scene for TOTDC 2, I pruned the branch I mentioned last time (I think I'll recycle the dialogue and part of the idea in a future scene, instead), and I worked on some Caliross reports (a new bugfix and a very minor text change + typos getting fixed are all coming up together with the previous fix/change).

The weather forecast keeps rage baiting me with promises of rain only to pull the rug from under my feet at the last minute. STILL! I should finally get some respite in the coming days, so maybe I'll be able to work with more consistency.

See you next week with another dev blog (and probably with a Caliross update and some writing about TOTDC 2 or the post mortem on Patreon). ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment