Monday, October 14, 2024

The Unready

 

This week I did some more work on the quest (just a day) then I switched to other stuff which is easy to access, as I have been doing for the last few months. We got another scene for the girl in Tarisa tied to Marintas's charm, I wrote the ending slide for Sariandi, I did some other miscellaneous stuff (like fixing some scenes that were repeatable but shouldn't, or ones that needed a different intro for the repeatable scene, things like that), and I wrote reactions and some new content for cowgirls around the farm.

The patrons-only poll and the art preview should be ready very soon, and I should also share the game with the testers soon-ish. Release day might be monday, but we'll see. In the meantime I'll keep working on any task I can tackle in the time left (probably more scenes and/or more reactions from NPCs).

I don't think I have anything else to report at the moment, but I'll let you guys know if anything comes up. Have fun, and stay tuned! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment