Monday, October 07, 2024

Short and Sweet?

Quick recap of the week: Yef the female goblin in Tarisa got a new scene, I wrote a scene for the bad end in the new Golden Leaf quest, and in general I did more work on the quest. I figured out one detail that was keeping me from making progress last month, and I kept hacking at it in general. Still needs to be stitched together and expanded upon, right now it's a set of separated events, as I tackle first what I know will be in the quest, and leave the question marks for later.

Once again, I might work on something else for the short term, since it seems easier for me to mull things over for the quest over a longer time, while I do other work, but once again I am keeping an open mind about it.

That's it for today. I'll keep you guys posted on the progress as usual, so just stay tuned if you want more news! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment