Monday, September 16, 2024

Pushover Erica

 

This week I wrote a new scene for Sariandi (this should be her final one, although I still have to write a repeatable version for it) as well as a new scene for Skylar (so you have more stuff to look forward to if you "rigged" her trial to benefit her).

I did some more writing for NPCs' reactions, and I also got busy with adding the new art and writing for the short story. I honestly wasted a bit of time tinkering with one of the art commissions (there was a minor variation I wasn't happy with at the end, after originally approving it), but overall I did most of what I set out to do.

Testing should hopefully starts tomorrow, once I double check everything is in order, and the new release should happen during the weekend.

I think that's all for now (forgive me if I am keeping things short, but it's a bit late for me). Look forward to the update! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment