Monday, February 05, 2024

Next!

 So, what happened since the release? I rested, fixed a bug (I am on the lookout for more, in case a hotfix would be required) and did some work for the next few art commissions (I re-organized my stash of references for Stan, found new ones and picked what images will go with what I'll write this week and so on).

For the short term, I have plans for a couple of sexy scenes (from the last two polls), writing a short quest to have Janet and Karen (Golden Leaf blacksmith) work on a little something together, work on improvements for some of the old maps, update the walkthrough, plan some stuff for Golden Leaf's final quest and a few more miscellaneous tasks.

We should also get the patrons-only Art preview and the next poll this week, as per usual.

As for the long term, I think we are getting close to finishing the game, honestly. The list of small stuff is still long, but Golden Leaf's final quest should be the last "big project" that we really need in Caliross.

Having said that, I am sure there is still some time, so we'll talk about it some more when it's really a done deal. Anyway, that's all for now, see you next week for another update on the state of the game! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment