Monday, February 12, 2024

Mate in 3

 This week I wrote a new scene (one of the poll-selected ones, as mentioned last week). Specifically, you'll now have the chance to find a magic lamp, but the female djinnis inhabiting it aren't too keen on making other's wishes come true... ;p

Other than that, I finally finished the chess "mini-quest". There is now a way to become good enough to beat the general at the castle. Speaking of which, I also gave Nimedes some random conversations you can have with him if you visit his room (I felt like we needed some basic interactions with the guy). I might add some other content related to him, but that's not for this month. Anyway, beating the general comes with a reward, so it won't be just for the sake of it (just don't expect a huge profit).

I also fixed a few bugs and typos, but we should be good without a hotfix.

Coming up next are more sexy scenes and mini-quests to be included in the game, as I try to finish more paths and include content that is fun to explore without being too much of an undertaking. Stay tuned for more news (as always coming on monday, if I don't forget to write the post). ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment