Monday, September 06, 2021

Wrapped Up With A Nice Bimbo(w)

 So, our bimbo-themed quest is finished now. It has 1 sexy scene everyone can see (which doesn't involve our intrepid protagonist), and a couple of "bimbo-only" scenes which you can experience if you have the trait and are willing to go with the flow, so to speak.

The other quest (for the mage guild this time) also got some progress, and I should wrap it up this week, hopefully. I am debating whether or not it should have a more active role from the protagonist (almost all the quests for the mage guild involve someone else there asking for our help, often for some bothersome task). I'll probably write some harem scenes this week as well.

That should be everything for the short term. Let me know if I am forgetting anything or if you have any thoughts to share, otherwise I'll see you guys next week! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm working a a wiki to serve as a directory of games with MC content at https://mindcontrol.fun. A few people recommended Caliross as an entry for it, and once I started digging, I found this page and your other work. I'd love to get anything else you've made that's in that vein on there. When you have a chance, could you please reach out to me? I can be reached at sleepyhead@mindcontrol.fun or on Twitter at @sleepy___head

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I sent you a reply at sleepyhead@mindcontrol.fun I hope you got the email (just writing here in case you somehow didn't get it).

      Delete