Monday, June 07, 2021

A Brief Recap

 This week I worked on a new group scene (a lesbian one this time, available in the VIP area of the QoH), and then I worked a bit on the H-scenes list, and on some stuff for chapter 6 (maps and some cutscenses). I also did some work on the Patreon short story update for this month and I am halfway through a new scene with the spider lady, but I am unsure about a few details, so we'll see if I'll have to rewrite/tweak it or not.

Not much else to report, at the moment. The polls and art preview will be up for patrons tomorrow (make sure to yell at me if I forget), the next update should come early on next week (monday-tuesday, hopefully), and I'll be working more on chapter 6, finishing the scene I mentioned above, and then considering what else I can write to add to the game in the remaining time.

No comments:

Post a Comment