Monday, May 31, 2021

Monster Hunter

 So this week I worked on more bugfixes (a player on itch.io has been very helpful, letting me know of several bugs and other minor issues). I also wrote another scene for Catalina, one of the new Naris, I wrote a gangbang scene if you get drunk on Solina beach (so there is finally at least one random scene for doing so) and I wrote a scene with a new monster, a mind flayer. I still need to figure out where I want this last encounter to happen, though.

I did some minor work on mapping, to get ready to add the royal library into the game, since that should be in by now. Once I add "higher tier" libraries, I'll probably have to re-distribute some of the library research you can do, as well as add new topics. Well, that's not an immediate concern, anyway.

Coming this week are more scenes with monsters. I was thinking about the spider lady we can see once in the temple in the slums, but I am unsure if I want a quest around it or not, so we'll see. I also need to update the h-scenes list and see if I can write more group scenes.

These are all the plans for the short term. Either this week or the next patrons will also get the usual art preview and polls, so look forward to those if you are a supporter. Stay tuned for more news on Caliross, and I'll see you guys next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment