Monday, May 17, 2021

Quick Recap

 

So, from where we left off I added one more scene for Eliza, one for Dominique, and then I worked a bit more on preparing chapter 6 (more mapping and the like), as well as fixing a few bugs and typos and handling testers' feedback. I should update the game tomorrow or the day after at the latest, so you'll get to try it out for yourselves soon.

Not much else to say, really, all that is left is tying up a few loose ends. I have had a weird week, probably because I have been dieting for a while, but I don't think the overall progress was too affected, even if I felt dead tired at times. I have increased my portions a bit, and everything seems fine already, so nothing to worry about.

Anyway, look forward to the new release! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment