Monday, March 01, 2021

March(ing) Forward

This week, we got some updates to the H-scenes list, some additions to the replay room, some bugfixing (as you might know if you downloaded the hotfix), a new scene for the model job, and one new scene with Kairos.

Since this month I'll be focusing on scenes, I think we'll get something more for the Harem, Carla, more Kairos, and perhaps something to wrap up Kira. I could probably add something for Jin and Lea as well, but it depends how far I want to go with certain paths. For example, I am considering finishing the path for Kairos senior, but I have to decide if I want a playable ending, a regular ending, or if I want to let players continue afterward. I'd like a playable ending, but I want to take my time to think about it a bit more.

Other than this I might try to work a bit more on the final chapter, assuming I find the time, but that seems like a good outline of what we can expect from this month.

This weekend we'll probably get our monthly patrons art preview and polls, so look forward to those. I still need to find some time to show you guys some of the new art I got for TOTDC 2, but I am sure I'll eventually get around to it.

This is pretty much everything, I think. Let me know if I am forgetting anything. See you soon with more Caliross news! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment