Monday, March 08, 2021

A Song of Latex and Satin

 This week I worked more on chapter 6 of the game. Some mapping and puzzle design, editing some of the content I already had in, finding/tweaking sprites for the NPCs, that kind of stuff. I wrote some more content for the short story, I added 1 new scene for Lea (using the latex outfit/bracelet) and 1 new scene for the harem (you can finally sleep at the castle, if you want to, but you must have gone to the bath with the girls first).

I lost some time having to run a few IRL errands, but I think the week went well, all in all.

I went back to writing directly in RPG Maker (you might remember me mentioning I switched to writing stuff first in a text editor). Turns out, copying the text from the text editor in the game just eats any time I save. I had a similar experience before, but I felt more confident it would work out this time, I guess not. It's not a big deal (not like you'll notice the change in the game), but I figured I'd let you guys know.

I think that's all for the week. More scenes will be coming soon, and hopefully I can get a test version out by friday for the testers. In theory, there shouldn't be many issues, given that it's mostly scenes they'll have to check, but there is some code here and there, so opportunities to mess up still exist. Anyway, see you guys next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment