Monday, September 14, 2020

I-am-late-I-am-late-I-am-late!

 

Super quick, because I am running a little late today. This week I fixed a decent amount of bugs, typos, and minor issues in dialogues, Worked some more on the walkthrough (I am surprised by how much stuff needed some touches here and there), and then I focused mostly on the new quest.
 
It took me longer than expected to iron out some of the kinks in the quest, but I should be able to send a test version to the testers tomorrow, I think. That means I might have to split the content I wrote so far for Kairos between this release and the next one (one week might not be enough to put in order everything I wrote so far), especially since I'll need to take care of the usual pre-release stuff as well.
 
I expect a release on the 21st or 22nd, unless things go super smoothly and I can get the update out by friday/sunday.
 
That's all for today. To find out whether the new release hits this week or the next, you'll have to follow me closely on ALL the social media (and by that I mean, either my blog or my patreon page)! XD
 
See you soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment