Monday, August 10, 2020

Summer Break!

 

So, as anticipated, I'll be taking the week off. I'll probably end up doing some minor work here and there (as it often happens), but I will be resting for the most part.
 
Last week, I finished the ponygirl path (around 3-4 scenes worth of writing, all in all). We'll see how the feedback is when this is done, and if some extras can be considered, but the main events are complete. Like the other slave path, I'll offer the choice to walk away from it at the end, and go back to the blackjack table.
 
For the rest, I have been doing some mapping for the main quest (which hopefully will make things go faster when I start working on chapter 6), and I have started planning the details for a few quests, as well as write some more for the short story reward.
 
I hope you guys are enjoying the summer, as I plan on doing as little as possible this week! :^
 
Whatever the case, expect the game's next update to come out around the 21st, if everything goes according to plan. During the last week, I'll probably work on some harem content, since I have been postponing it the last few weeks as I shuffled my plans around, as well as anything I can do in such a short time.
 
I won't write the dev blog next monday, unless I have something unexpected to report, so wait patiently for the update. Stay tuned! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment