Monday, August 03, 2020

Quest complete!

Well, it was a small-ish quest, but it still took its time. Finishing a quest in less than week really is difficult, no matter how short the quest is. Specifically, we'll be going on a short trip to court with Eliza, to solve a minor Nari emergency. We get a kind of sexy moment with her at the start, and a sexy scene at the end (although it doesn't involve Erica XD). The mechanics of the quest aren't completely new, but I did try to remix them a little bit. It's mostly dialogue based, and I hope it will be enjoyable.

Other than that, I worked a bit more on the walkthrough (there were still a few things missing, but it's really getting close to being finished now), and I fixed a few typos and one bug.

I didn't get to work on the ponygirl path or the harem path, but that can be remedied this week, so it's all good. ^_^

Next week I'll be taking my break, so other than the weekly dev blog to recap what I got done this week, don't expect much else. THIS week, however, we should have the usual art preview and polls coming up.

This is all for now. Stay tuned for more news, and as always, I'll see you guys next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment