Monday, June 29, 2020

My Little Pony(girl)

So what did I do this week? Other than the bugfixing and adding a new hireable lighthouse guardian (both of these showed up in the hotfix) I added two new scenes for the ponygirl path, and added a new way to earn a Queen of Hearts VIP pass. I thought the simplest thing was to attach it to the model job, so getting the pass from the Kairos party just means you'll get it earlier (the other pass won't show up before chapter 2) and if you do get the pass at the party, you'll get some extra money, instead.
 
I also did some work on the walkthrough and the H-scenes list. I have finished 3 characters for the list, so I figure I'll make it public soon, to get some feedback on it (if it's too detailed or if it needs some other info, etc). I did some work on a map for the ship, so when I eventually add it, you'll be able to explore it a little bit. Nothing too fancy, although I am wrestling with the tileset, since it's not well designed to be used in the engine, for some reason (it looks pretty good, though).
 
Next week it's going to be more ponygirls, adding a way to hire the miner as your handyman, instead of using him at the lighthouse, and probably work on some quests (either to prepare for next month or to add them right away, if they are short enough). There is a lot on my to-do list as far as quests go, so I'll have no trouble finding something to do. I'd like to sneak in some more harem stuff, and some miscellanous things I keep procrastinating on (adding more libraries and more uses for them, adding items to the various shops to make them more unique, and so on), but that's probably too much. We'll see how much I can finish this month. XD
 
That's all for today, let me know if I forgot anything, and I'll see you guys soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment