Monday, June 22, 2020

A New Dawn

Well, a new week, a new month (but not really) a new dev blog! I released the game during the weekend, so as you can Imagine, I didn't work on much since then. I actually took today off, to rest a little bit and clear my head, so I am going to restart from tomorrow. This month, I'll do some work on the mage guild's main quest finale (I might do it slowly, so it might not get done this month), and I have plans to focus more on the ponygirl path (hopefully I can finish it), continue working on the harem content, and then some miscellaneous stuff (I need to add some library content to the game, some items to make stores unique, work on a map or two, etc). If I have more time at the end, there is a lot more to tackle (the vampire path hasn't been touched for a while, just to name one thing), so I am sure I'll find something to keep me busy.
 
Anyway, that's all for now. I have fixed a couple of bugs in the meantime, but if there are no outstanding issues, I might wait until next month, rather than release an hotfix (they are not gamebreaking). Just ask if you have any questions, and until next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment