Monday, November 18, 2019

Sexy Scenes Fully Stocked!

So, I wrote the ending to chapter 5 (it also has an optional sexy scene now). I wrote two more scenes for Jin and one with Jiro, the werewolf alpha (now you can submit to him whenever you want XD). Other than that, I have been doing some minor testing of my own before I can send this stuff to the testers. Tomorrow I should be ready for it, so then I'll release the update. Hopefully within the next 3 days we should have it ready, assuming nothing goes awfully wrong during testing.
 
I didn't put in work for a new quest, and I opted to add more scenes, since these paths are obviously more unfinished (while a quest that isn't in the game yet is harder to notice XD).
 
I mention this every now and then, but please, do let me know if there is some content that is unfinished and I haven't touched in a while, sometimes it's easy to forget (and I must admit I shamefully didn't keep good enough notes on some of the content), and you guys play the game more than I do, so these things jump up to you immediately.
 
I don't think there is much more to talk about, at this point it's just the usual routine for the few days pre-update. I'll try to sneak in a few more scenes in-between bugfixing, as usual, just so that we can have bugs in the untested content. XD
 
Look forward to the new release appearing soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment