Monday, September 16, 2019

New Release Coming Soon*

*We remind our customers that time's perception is subjective and we decline any responsibility for disappointing them, or shattering their dreams.
 
I added 2 scenes for Eliza, another new scene for the werewolf path, and one for Dominique. I also sent the game to the testers, so I got busy with ironing out issues (I think the new content shouldn't have any glaring issues by now). I might release tomorrow or the day after. I'll see if I can add some more content, if I find the inspiration, but there isn't much else to say, for the short term.
 
Coming up next month will be probably some work on the main quest, and then I'll see if I can add some other side quests to the game, but I'll go into more detail on this when the time comes.
 
I hope you are looking forward to the update. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment