Monday, July 08, 2019

A Bug(s) And Pony show

So, I finished the Dryad quest (at least for now, but I'll need to add a follow-up, eventually), added two scenes for the secretary job (since it was pointed out to me how few scenes there were if you got promoted), added two scenes with the new slave owner (although it's mostly to introduce the setting, your new room, how you got bought and so on), and I released a test version to the testers, which means I got to take care of a few bugs both old and new. I get the feeling I also worked on something else, but I can't remember what right now. :(
 
Anyway, The release should be more or less a week away. I'll try to squeeze out some more content in the meantime, but I don't think I'll work on that second quest I mentioned, after all. I'll need more time for that, but maybe I can prepare something more for it, and shave off some time for the future.
 
Look forward to the update, I'll see you guys soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment