Monday, October 08, 2018

In(n)complete

As mentioned, I worked on the inn content. I brought the scenes with the couple trying to get pregnant to completion, did a bit of a change to the sailor's scenes (making it more consistent with the other scenes related to the outcast pendant), and I am working on a new map to possibly use for the model job you can get at the inn. I am a bit unsure how deep I want to go with it, so I might just prepare something basic and leave if for when I have a more defined plan for it. That would complete all the scenes related to the inn, I believe, as the rest didn't really need much (unless I want to expand the old man's scenes and the sailor, but I don't think those are worth it).
 
I also fixed a few bugs, worked a bit on improving the walkthrough before publishing (here is a link, in case you haven't seen it yet), and I applied some improvements related to the temples here and there.
 
As I mentioned, I might work on the model job next, but I would also like to maybe tackle the job at the office or push the main quest forward a bit more. Adding some events/interactions to Solina's beach so I can finally open it to the players might be nice, too. At this point I have already covered the first two poll results from last time, so I'll probably just pick what inspires me the most (working on the beach, since I also have the art to go with one of the scenes).
 
Speaking of polls, the current ones are close to their end, and it looks like I'll be doing some work on the "guards' club" (maybe I'll also add something to Kira, since there were a lot of votes for her too), so that seems to be what I'll be working on for next month.
 
For this month's release, it will probably happen between the 15th and the 18th, I don't think we are particularly behind the schedule, nor ahead, so that's the target.
 
I think this covers pretty much everything, but do let me know if you have any questions. Until next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment