Monday, October 22, 2018

Fuck the guards (literally)!

It hasn't been too long since the release, but I managed to get some work done. I added 3 scenes to the "guards' club" event (I really don't know how to name them), and prepared some of the basic mechanics for how to deliver them. I am still not sure if I want the drug part to be more important (like you becoming addicted, forcing you to go back there, and whether it should be more prominent in the scenes). Anyway, I figure this one should be wrapped with another 2-3 scenes at most. While I like the event, it's just a random encounter with faceless NPCs, so I don't think going too deep is a good idea (I'd just end up having a hard time adding similar scenes later on with more important characters, for example).
 
I did tweak some of the content already in the game (I am testing a way to change the outcast pendant into an item, so that we get back the equipment slot, for example), and fixed a couple of bugs as well (nothing major so far).
 
Like last time, if you have any suggestions for scenes that need CG, please do let me know. The list of scenes without any CG is long, so I'd like to hear people's thoughts on what the priority should be (it might help me pick the choices for the next poll).
 
I think this is pretty much it. As always, make sure to share suggestions, bug reports and whatever crosses your mind. I'll see you next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment