Monday, July 16, 2018

A game of dice

So, this week I took care of testing for the new temple, which lead to fixing several bugs, as well as improving some of the content (thanks to the testers ^_^). There is still some stuff to control, but I believe this is already pretty nice! I also worked on the gambling den more: Gaspar will re-appear here, and he'll be the one to introduce you to the den.
 
I have the mechanics ready for a simple dice game, and I am considering what else to add (feel free to make suggestions!). The NPCs are mostly finished, and soon I'll be able to focus on the consequences of getting in debt here (which can also end up in slavery for you).
 
Hopefully next week I'll have a release ready, but for now this is all. Look forward to it, and see you next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment