Monday, March 12, 2018

Greetings from Solina

So, Solina is getting finished, at least as far as the main areas go. The docks indoors are almost finished, the mini-quest is done (it ended up having two different sex scenes, so it might actually have more lewd content than actual gameplay XD), the beach map is done (but since content is still missing for it, I might keep it closed for now, unless I manage to burst out enough for it to be at least enjoyable), and I am in the process of adding a follow-up scene to one I mentioned last week, which should overall give people something to play around with when they explore the city.
 
As for other content, I am planning on doing a quick update on content already in the game in other areas. Namely, I want to expand on the portable milking station (allowing more choices to the players on where/when to use it, up to a point) and maybe adding another scene for the secretary job. The milking part got the short end of the stick for a while, because I wanted to wait until I had a solution for night time in the game (right now, you get teleported back home, which isn't ideal when you are supposed to be unable to get there). This is important for milking too, because it's a daily activity, and where you are should affect the possibility of using it, if you aren't automatically teleported back home anymore. Sadly, there are a lot of things to consider for this (right now, I am thinking of having options for each city you are in, like finding a hotel, or trying to sleep in the streets, maybe partying all night too), and it's not as straightforward as I'd like. I might need a semi-automated system that updates in which city you are in as soon as you enter it, because there are too many maps per town to simply check which map you are in currently, and even this is prone to errors whenever a quest teleports you to a different area of another city, although this should be a rare occurrance.
 
Anyway, there are lots of little things to handle when I don't simply teleport you back home, so I decided I should just update the milking, and then add more "reactiveness" to the environment later on, when it will be useful. I'd like at least one somewhat sexy scene when your breasts burst into a deluge of milk, and you lose control and shamelessly masturbate like the cow you are. Maybe I'll give a little extra the more you wait before you get milked, to make it rewarding to risk a milk explosion. This also means I'll have to think how to handle the farm reaction to your debts (as you can see, things can get into a domino effect really quickly XD).
 
Adding another scene to the secretary job is mainly because I feel like it's a little undercooked right now, so I should give it some love.
 
The next release is drawing near (I'll aim for a middle of the month release as usual, but if I miss the 15th by a day I won't rip my hair off), and then we can start working on the noble path (the overwhelming winner of the last polls XD). That should be fun (this path will also allow me to add futas to the game, since I had a very specific plan for their appearance in the story). I hope you are looking forward to this update! ^_^
 
P.S.
Tanner generously helped me with testing again, so I did some closed testing prior to this release, we'll get a few less bugs, even though he won't be able to test the last minute additions, of course (I did get some useful feedback and bug reports already, so I worked on these as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment