Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I am sick!

Thankfully, it's a bit better now, but the last 2 days were rough. My apologies for the delay. Since I am not 100% yet, I'll try to keep this short.
 
I made most of the basic content for "visiting" the VIP area of the Queen of Hearts as a guest. Right now, there is only one way to do so, by grabbing the VIP pass during Lord Kairos's party, but I'll probably add more. It's still not finished (I want some interactive stuff), but I hope some of the descriptions and the situation in general will be spicy enough. I also wrote a couple more scenes for the hypno-pendant path, specifically for getting "promoted" as Sonya's pet, which also involve the VIP area a bit (as a servant, though).
 
I was hoping to write one more scene and wrap a few more things up during the weekend, but since I fell sick, I couldn't really do much. If things hold up, I'll be able to get back to work today, and possibly recover the lost time a bit. I was considering adding a secondary entrance for the VIP area, for example, but didn't get around to it, and I still have to write some code to present the new scenes I have written (so far, the new scenes are just sitting in the game without being accessible). Nothing big, but those need to be ready for a release. I was hoping to get it out by 15th, but maybe I'll just take a couple extra days, so I don't need to hurry up.
 
Anyway, this is all. Look forward to the new release soon ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment