Monday, March 20, 2017

In which I used my detective skills to track down more sprites

Between the last bugfix and today, I did some "generic" work: I tracked down a LOT of sprites and art free to be used in commercial projects by japanese artists (I was lucky, as I found someone who translated the terms of use). I think I have covered most of my future needs, actually. I also did some edits on facesets for the game (I wanted some emotions for a new couple of NPCs), and started working on Rahib's map (I think it would be nice to have at least one area completely done, so we start to get a sense of what other cities look like).
 
I'll probably keep working on Rahib, until the final results for the poll are in. If we are lucky, I can start adding to the game the alternative route for the slime girl quest (which is to say, leave the slime girl alone) as well as one of the potential routes to get in contact with the league of merchants in Rahib (those aren't obviously connected, but there is a plot thread which ties them all together). The league will be like other factions in the game, and provide quests. This will usher in one of the first open conflicts between factions, so hopefully it will be interesting when it's done.
 
That's pretty much it, anyway, with the new release and the bugfixes, it has been a relatively short week. See you next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment