Saturday, August 03, 2013

Peaceful days

Well, "lazy days" would be more accurate. Anyway, I didn't do anything this week either, just as planned. Nothing important seems to have happened, and it's about time I start working on my game again. This next week probably won't be too exciting, since I'll need some time to get back into full swing. I should probably work on a mix of side-quests, random events and similar stuff, but not on the main quest, that will have to wait. As always, there is a lot on my to-do list, hopefully I'll get enough done, so that I can focus on bigger things, after that. I am going to be a lazy bum till the very end of this week, and won't upload the usual anime video, but you can imagine your favourite one playing right below this post! ^_^

This is it for now, have a nice weekend! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Here's a video!
    "Dangan Ronpa: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair" is a PSP game that has recently been adapted into an anime.
    There are currently only five episodes out.
    http://youtu.be/ClH2Z7bVhZg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should also write a short review, though! ^_^

      Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

      Delete
  2. Y'know I can understand taking a bit off, but not posting our weekly anime fix?!

    Prepare the pitchforks. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was actually a clever excuse to take a short break and avoid running out of anime. I watched a good number of them and read a lot of manga, but I try to avoid talking about the crappy ones, so the list is actually kind of short. At some point, I'll have to go back and write some reviews to mainstream games with MC elements in them,I have been saying this for a while, but never got past the first review.

      Delete