Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Assorted Advancements

 This week I worked on some maps (for the last section of the noble district in Tarkas). The idea is to feature one or two short quests in it, Duke Kito's son, and a couple more extras. Work is almost finished on the exterior and one of the interiors. Then I worked on a new scene for Alec (should be his final scene) and also on another date/scene with Gabriel.

I also did some minor tweaks here and there (like adding the possibility to avoid certain scenes or remove some of the old warnings still left in the game), to round things up.

For next week, we have the Patreon polls and art preview coming up, while I work on more miscellaneous stuff. I figured I could work on those first, release a version for the testers, and then leave the last week for the new quest (since this way testers will get access to the vast majority of readily accessible content with ample time before the update). Then next month I make a push for it, and work mostly on the new quest, hopefully finishing it, rinse and repeat.

I think this is all for the moment, but as always let me know what I am forgetting. See you soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment