Monday, February 13, 2023

More Content

 This week I added the first encounter with a group of mean girls in the academy. There are a few possibilities in how you handle this, and it will affect your relationship with the "queen bee". Eloise got a mini-quest for you (if you didn't help her over Charles) and the shower scene now is worked into this context (you won't be able to meet her showering if you don't do the mini quest first, or if you aren't friends with her already).

Both these chararacters got some minor adjustments in the quest you can do finding the familiar at the academy (the dialogue tries to reflect your current relationship with them, to an extent), so we don't get logical conflicts.

The professor got a new scene if you daydream in her class and she already hypnotized you, leading to some fun "discipline".

I think I added some other small changes, but the weekend was mostly spent getting the version to the testers, and fixing the bugs they found.

Friday or saturday we'll get the new update. Meanwhile I'll probably work on Charles, a bimbo-themed scene, and whatever else I can put together before the release. No new professors yet, since I only want to include those if I can get them ready for testers first (since there are various things we can work on, it seems fine to delay these a bit while I do something else).

This should be all the news for now! Look forward to the release, and let me know if you have any questions! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment