Monday, June 21, 2021

Back In The Saddle

And so, we survived another release. Last week I worked on the hotfix, a little on the walkthrough and H-scenes list, and I did some preliminary work for gameplay content. Right now, I am writing a quest (I was thinking about making it available for both guilds, but I am not sure yet), involving a little expedition down an inactive volcano, and I am planning some extra content for Golden Leaf (having Erica behave as some sort of judge for minor issues in the county, with people presenting their case to her, and you taking the decisions on how to handle the various problems).

We'll see if I can do both, or if I'll have to pick only one and complete the other next month. I'll be writing the new harem path scenes either this week or the next, but other than that and working a bit more on chapter 6, there isn't much else for the short term, since I figure the gameplay stuff will keep me busy enough.
 
By the way, I am planning on taking a week off either next month or in August. I'll let you guys know when I know for sure. As always, I don't think this should cause me to skip a month, so it will be business as usual with a slight delay for the release.
 
That's all for today. Let me know if there are any problems with the game, otherwise I'll see you guys next week for the next dev blog. Whatever you do, have fun! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment