Monday, February 15, 2021

Quick Update

 This week I took care of the balancing for the new summon (pending testing by the testers, though), I wrote a new scene for Kira, 1 new scene for the harem path, and I have added some trainers in the game, for players to raise their stats. It makes sense to have some of those in the guilds, and perhaps elsewhere in the world as well. for now, I'll just add one per guild, and I'll keep the buffs to a minimum, to not upset the game's balance too much. I might make it so more unlock as chapters pass, so we can keep a difficulty curve going.

I have also redecorated the second floor of the adventurers guild a bit, since the trainer will be there, and the area was a bit empty.

This is more or less everything I did this week. I think I'll release the update next monday, once I get a few more scenes written. I am feeling a little nauseous today, but hopefully it's just from eating too much lately, and I am not coming down with anything which might cause problems for the development of the game.

Anyway, see you soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment