Monday, October 12, 2020

Colluding Concubines

 

Once again, thanks everyone for commenting with your feedback in the last Patreon post, I can't reply to all, but know that I am happy most people seem fine with Stan's work, and I am especially grateful for the vote of confidence (although you shouldn't praise a lazy bastard like me too often, or I'll grow even lazier!). Barring any big issues, Stan will be the one handling the characters for TOTDC2. I hope it will turn out really well, and this will make a few things easier (I don't want to bother you with logistic and/or budget considerations, but I think it's a good development overall for me).
 
As for development, we have two new harem scenes this week, 1 more scene for Eliza, I finally added a way to remove cursed items (which I think it's just the magi's crown so far), some more map-related stuff (I am considering updating some of the exterior maps, and I started with the hospital area in Tarkas), some walktrhough updates, tightening some of the behind the scenes stuff for the harem and Kairos, and some other miscellaneous stuff, I think. Soon I'll be sending the update to the testers, and we'll see what comes out of it (hopefully nothing bad XD).
 
This week will be the inevitable bugfixing and anything I can get ready for release or perhaps some stuff to prepare for the next (working on quests would be good, probably). We'll see. As always, the "to-do" list is long, so I am sure I'll have something to keep me busy.
 
I might take tomorrow off (other than for bugfixing and reports), because I have been mulling things over for the game in the last few days, and I feel a bit drained, but then it's back to business as usual.
 
The next release should be ready for the weekend, so get ready for that one! I'll see you soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment