Monday, September 28, 2020

Sexy, Sexy Walkthrough

So, it's been another "h-scenes list/walkthrough" week for the most part. I probably shouldn't spend too much time updating the old notes, but it's helping readability and I am also adding more details, so it's hard to stop at this point. The quest list is up-to-date again, and now I just have the miscellaneous stuff at the end to worry about. As always, make sure to nag me if you find something is missing there, since I am writing this a long time after I added certain elements to the game.
 
Other than that, I worked a bit on a new intro for the Kairos visit (he'll send his butler with a carriage to get you the first time), and I started writing some more for the next few scenes.
 
I'd like to work on the visit and on more content for the harem path this week, so that works out just fine. After those, it's probably going to be the preliminary work for the mage guild main quest finale. It shouldn't be a long quest, but I plan to have a fair amount of dialogues (it's going to have a "debate" of some sorts), so it's still going to take time to get it together.
 
Beyond that I don't have anything planned, but depending on how much progress I make on the quest, I have enough notes on things I'd like to tackle (like monster pregnancies, more unique items in stores, adding libraries and uses for them) that it shouldn't be difficult to pick something to fill a spot an empty spot in my schedule, should there be any.
 
I did handle some more bugfixing and typos, but since the bugs were relatively minor, no hotfixes are scheduled.
 
Next week we should have the usual polls and art preview, so look forward to those, but other than that, there should be nothing else to report. See you next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment