Monday, January 14, 2019

Miscellaneous progress

Let's see, since last time I've worked a bit on the interface of the game. I made the current chapter visible in the main menu, as well as giving the full name in the journal and leaving a list of the title cards there. I also redesigning the personal info page a little, so that the second page looks similar to the first one, and is a bit more pleasant to look at.
 
I then Added something more to the bimbo-bikini content to Solina, edited the scenes with Liu (the domme) at the brothel to react to the masochist trait, Added the intro to chapter 4, and added a little bit to noble quest, with the priest having some personal requests to the new countess.
 
I've also updated the newspaper entries up to Chapter 3, if anyone reads those, as they provide a little reaction to your successes and failures in the quests, as well as some extra info on what's going on in Caliross.
 
I did some tweaking to the new content (after the testers reported their findings) and I fixed a few bugs here and there.
 
I'd like to add something more to the first part of chapter 4, and some more stuff to the noble path, as well as consider if I can add a bit more content for the new traits. Other than that, I don't think I can cram much more into this update, but we'll see.
 
Anyway, look forward to the next update, I'll see you guys next week! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. So besides the couple in the inn, Clark, cow girl breeder, and the dragon, are there any other endings or potential endings where Erica gets preggers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's also implied if you lose against the tentacle monsters (noble path, gold mine quest) or if the orc captures you in the mage guild quest (can't remember if the quest becomes available on chapter 2 or 3).

      I didn't keep a list, so this is just off the top of my head.

      Delete