Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I hate it so much when I am late

So I showed up on patreon a changed up version of the new art for the game (I have decided against showing the new art both here and on Patreon for now, as I can't upload images in blogger, so it takes an excessive amount of fiddling around to get the same results here), you can look it there whenever you want (the weekly updates and the posts about the art of the game are usually public, anyway).
 
With that out of the way, let's talk about the new update, which will probably happen in a couple of days. The first two quests are done, but the third one needs a little more work, hopefully I should be able to wrap it up with the two extra days. Maybe I'll make it a little simpler (after all it's just a minor side-quest), so that I can hurry up and be done with it. Other than this, there isn't much else to report, development has been really focused this time around, and I didn't do any small changes (although I did take care of some rather nasty bugs, thanks to Pocket Aces for helping me with those).
 
I don't want to drag this any further, so I'll get back to work! Look forward to the release later this week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment