Monday, May 09, 2016

Taking a break from the random quest generator

I decided to listen to one of the suggestions under the previous post, and pushed aside the random generation, at least for the time being. Maybe I can work on it later, after the 1.0 release, or put the work I did so far on use in the second chapter, or maybe even recycle stuff and have a quest or two with random elements in them, but not with as much random content.

Whatever the case, right now I am working on a new VR module I had in my notes for a while now, a suggestion I received a while ago. It's going to be both a way to recover 1 mental resistance point, and to get another bad end, depending on what you do with it, so hopefully it should be sexy and useful, nothing insane, but a fun experience nonetheless.

Anyway, the VR module is already almost done, but that's pretty much all I did, so I don't have much else to talk about for now... Until next time! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. While I felt that the comments in the previous post had been too harsh, I don't disagree with their sentiment. Keep at it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try to keep up the good work! :)

      Delete